- 4 zucchinis
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 Can of Cannellini Beans
- 1 Small Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- Dash of Basil and Oregano
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Peel the zucchinis. Slice them into "4's" -Slice in half, then cut in half one more time then slice into small pieces. They should look like mini triangles.
- Peel and chop yellow onion and place onion into a boiling pot with a dash of olive oil. Begin to cook the onions until they become slightly clear.
- Add the chopped zucchini into the pot and cook for a few minutes. The zucchini should begin to slightly soften. It should take about 5-7 minutes. Make sure to keep mixing the veggies so that they do not burn.
- While cooking the zucchini, add salt, pepper and a dash of dry oregano and basil.
- Add 1 can of Cannellini beans to the veggies, make sure to drain them before adding them to the soup.
- Add the tomato sauce into the boiling pot and then fill that same can with water and place into bowl. Mix. Then add the can of diced tomatoes and continue to mix.
- Turn the heat down to low and let it simmer for a few minutes, with the top on the pot.
- Add 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese to the soup, mix and serve!