- 1 lb of Ground Turkey Chili
- 1 Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup of Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Pepper (doesn't matter the color)
- 1 can of Cannellini Beans
- Salt/Pepper (a sprinkle or two)
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Basil
- Pinch of Parsley (fresh or dried)
- Mince the large onion and place in a frying pan with a sprinkle of olive oil.
- Cook for about 2 minutes until the onions begin to turn clear.
- Add chopped pepper to the frying pan and continue to cook all together until the peppers begin to soften/cook all the way through.
- Add ground turkey and cook for about 5-7 minutes until the meat is cooked all the way through (this means NO PINK). Make sure to break the ground turkey up with your cooking spoon so it evenly cooks throughout the pan.
- Add all of the dry seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic, basil and parsley. If you want a kick to this you can add chili flakes to the mix as well.
- Drain the can of Cannellini Beans and add to the frying pan. Then mix together.
- Cook for about 1 to 2 more minutes before adding the tomato sauce to the pan.
- Put the heat on low, mix all of the ingredients together and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot!