3 to 4 Peppers (pick the orange ones so that it resembles a pumpkin)
1 lb of Ground Turkey Meat
1 cup of frozen corn
1 cup of brown rice
3/4 to 1 cup of grated cheese of your choice (usually use a mexican blend)
Chop some cherry tomatoes of you want to add some flavor
A handful of chopped Kale
A dash of sriracha
A dash of some salsa (mild, medium or hot! Depends on preference!)
1/2 of a chopped onion
1. Heat oven to 375
2. Chop onion and sauté until the onion are clear
3. Add ground beef and cook all the way through.
4. When the meat is almost done, add the brown rice, frozen corn, kale and cherry tomatoes and mix around
5. Add the sriracha and the salsa as well and mix
6. The last thing you add is the cheese – mix around so that it melts into the meat.
For the carving of the pepper/baking:
1. Cut the top off (see picture for reference)
2. Take out the center seeds.
3. Using a sharp knife – carve out a mini face into the pepper.
4. Stuff pepper with the filling and sprinkle some cheese on too.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes in pan.
Serve and EAT!
This serves 4 people! And you usually have a lot of the stuffing left over, so you can either eat as is or use it as a meat sauce after for another dish!