**For this recipe you will need a Croc Pot**
- 1 (2-3 lb) Beef Roast
- 3 potatoes (peeled)
- 1 packet of Celery Stocks (chopped)
- 4 - 5 full carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of red wine
- 1 packet of French Onion Powder
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 chopped Italian Peppers (if you do not want it spicy, do not put these in)
- Thyme (Sprinkle)
- Place Roast in the Crock Pot.
- Season with Salt/Pepper and Half of the French Onion Packet and rub into the roast.
- Add chopped carrots, onion, and peeled potatoes into pot around the roast - make sure to chop it into thick pieces.
- Add the rest of the French Onion Packet into the pot and the can of cream of mushroom.
- Add cup of water and 1/4 cup of wine into the pot, then add some additional salt and pepper for flavor.
- If you are adding the peppers, chop (even the seeds) and add to the roast. The seeds give it the heat.
- Turn crock onto low heat for 7 hours.
Pair this dish with rice or pasta. Plate and eat!