- 2 Chicken Sausages (sliced)
- 2 cups of Kale (Raw)
- 1 cup of peeled and chopped Butternut Squash
- 1 cup of chopped Mushrooms
- 1 minced Onion
- 1 cup of yellow Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 minced Garlic Clove
- Sprinkle of Salt, Pepper
- Splash of Sherry Cooking Wine
- Splash of Olive Oil
- Place chopped Butternut Squash onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle some olive oil, salt and pepper onto the veggies.
- Bake on 425 Degrees for 20 minutes until squash is cooked all the way through. The fork should be able to go through the squash completely- but it should not have a "mushy" texture.
- In a Frying pan, add a splash of olive oil and sauté chopped onions, garlic and mushrooms until the onions become almost clear.
- Add the 2 cups of chopped Kale into the pan and add a splash of Sherry cooking wine and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook for a few minutes, add the yellow tomatoes and the roasted Butternut Squash to the pan.
- In a separate pan, add a splash of olive oil and place the sliced Chicken Sausage into pan. I like to use the pre-cooked Sausage so all you need to do is brown each side for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked sausage to the veggies, mix and serve!!