- 4 Spears of Asparagus (chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1/2 of a sliced Avocado
- Handful of Pine Nuts
- Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
- Turn on oven to 420 Degrees.
- Season Chicken Breast with a Sprinkle of Salt, Pepper and All Seasons Salt.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top and bake for 20 minutes. Make sure to flip chicken breast over after 10 minutes to cook evenly.
- In a frying pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and sauté Asparagus until the outside gets slightly charred- which will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the handful of pine nuts into the frying pan, add a drizzle of fresh lemon juice and sauté for about 2 minutes until they become slightly brown.
- Take the Arugula and add to large bowl. Add the chopped avocado, sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Add the hot ingredients to the salad: Asparagus and Pine Nuts and sliced Chicken, add some lemon juice and toss the salad.