Pullled BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 4 lbs of Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups of BBQ sauce (any brand will do- whichever one you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper for flavor
- Hamburger Rolls - I prefer Potato Bread Hamburger Rolls
- You will need a Crock Pot for this recipe
- Season the chicken breast with a light sprinkle of Salt and Pepper
- Place Chicken Breasts into the Crock Pot.
- In a separate bowl, mix the BBQ Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Italian Dressing and Brown Sugar together and Pour directly into the crock pot. Make sure the chicken is completely covered by the sauce.
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours or high heat for 4 hours.
- When time is up, take two forks and shred the chicken within the bowl.
- Serve with a warm Hamburger bun! If you want an extra crunch, add some fresh cold slaw!