- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Pistachio
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime
- Splash of Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Cumin
- Pre-Heat over to 400 degrees.
- Place Chicken Breast on a baking sheet. Drizzle some olive on top of the breasts. You can use a food brush or even a knife to make sure it is evenly spread on top.
- Add salt and pepper to season the meat.
- Chop the pistachio nuts and sprinkle on top of chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven until Chicken is cooked all the way through.
- For the Avocado puree; scoop out the avocado and place in a food processor.
- Add 1 Squeezed lime into the food processor with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Puree the avocado and serve on top of the Chicken Breast.
Serve and Enjoy!