- 1 to 2 lb's of Raw Chicken (in the stir fry strips) - depends on how many you are serving. This recipe serves almost 4 people!!!!
- 3 cups of broccoli
- 1 minced onion
- 1 to 2 cups of asparagus
- 3 tablespoons of Peanut Sauce (usually found in the Asian Food Aisle of the Grocery Store)
- 4 Chopped Baby Corns (also found in the food aisle)
- A splash of Soy Sauce
- A splash of Sherry Cooking Wine
- A sprinkle of Garlic Powder
- 1 handful of unsalted peanuts
- Uncle Ben's Instant Jasmine Rice
- Start by adding a little bit of olive oil into a large cooking pan and add the minced onions.
- Add the Broccoli to the pan and splash a little soy sauce and let that cook (stir around for a a minute or two). If you like a little heat in your stir fry, you can add a sprinkle of chili flakes.
- In a separate pan, heat a little bit of oil and add the raw chicken. The most important thing about cooking chicken is to constantly keep washing your hands and if you are using a chopping board, wash it before chopping any other veggies. You do not want salmonella!!
- Add a splash of sherry cooking wine to the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Right before the chicken is fully cooked, add 2 tablespoons of the Peanut Sauce to the chicken and mix around. Because the chicken is thin, it cooks fast so you have to keep an eye on it.
- Once chicken is cooked, add to the first pan with the veggies in it.
- Add the asparagus and the handful of fresh peanuts and continue to stir.
- Add the chopped baby corn and the last tablespoon of the peanut sauce.
- For the rice, I used Uncle Ben's Instant Jasmine Rice.
Plate and Serve!