- Pancake Mix
-¾ cup of Milk
-A teaspoon of Canola Oil
1. Put 1 cup of pancake mix in a large bowl
2. Put 1 egg, the teaspoon of canola oil and milk in bowl as well and mix up.
3. Add a pinch of cinnamon to the mix
4. Add ¼ cup of granola to mix as well
5. Place mix into muffin tins and fill a ¼ way up in the tin.
6. Add some blueberries on top and push into mix and add a little cinnamon and extra granola on top of the muffins
7. Bake them on 350 Degrees for 12-15 minutes. A way to check if they are done is take a tooth pick stick the muffin if it comes out clean then its done.