3 apples (peeled and sliced)
2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar
2 to 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
A pre-made pie crust
2 tablespoons of flour
A few drops of butter
1. Peel and slice apples
2. Add all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix the apples in it.
3. Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
4. Place Pie crust on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with Pam.
5. Place apples ontop of pie crust and then fold the pie crust in (see picture for reference).
6. Add a sprinkle of some sugar around the crust and on top.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the crust becomes slightly brown.
You can serve this with a little ice cream too!!