For fish and sauce:
1 Fresh Lemon
2 tablespoons of capers
A splash of Dry White Wine
2 tablespoons of butter
A pinch of graded parmesan cheese
1 potato – sliced so they look like coins
A splash of olive oil
A dash of all season salt
For Broccoli Rabe:
½ a bushel of broccoli rabe
Fresh minced garlic
1. For scallops, put butter in a cooking pan and let melt.
2. Add the scallops to the pan, and let cook on each side for about 3-5 minutes depending on the size of the scallop
3. Before flipping the scallops add a splash of white wine to the pan.
4. Add a sprinkle of parmesan to each scallop before flipping to add some flavor.
5. When each side is cooked, take scallops out of pan and add capers, freshly squeezed lemon juice and a little more white wine to the pan to create the sauce
6. For the broccoli rabe, fill a pot with ¼” full of water. Let boil.
7. Add broccoli rabe and cover for about 5 minutes.
8. When cooked all the way through, drain the water and add salt and pepper as well as some fresh garlic and olive oil
9. For the potatoes, cut them so that they look like coins (see picture for details)
10. Place on a plate and add a splash of olive oil and spices of your choice.
11. Heat in Microwave for about 6 minutes.