- Chicken Legs (6 of them)
-Radishes (about 5 to 6 depending on how many you want to pickle)
-Half of an onion
-White Vinegar and Red Wine Vinegar
-½ of a guiness beer
-3 corn on the cop
-Salt and pepper
-Truffle Olive Oil
For Pickled Radishes:
1. Wash and slice the radishes (see pictures)
2. Put ½ a cup of white vinegar, ½ cup of sugar and a 2 teaspoons of salt and a splash of red wine vinegar into a mason jar
3. add minced garlic, ½ of a chopped onion and a 1 teaspoon of dill to the vinegar
4. Cover and put in the fridge for a few hours.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Place chicken legs in a pyrex glass baking pan.
3. . drizzle olive oil on chicken and add spices onto chicken and rub onto the chicken legs:
- A dash of Paprika
-Lemon Pepper Spices
-Chili powder if you want a little extra spice
4. Bake chicken for 22 min then flip and bake again for another 23 to 25 min until chicken is cooked all the way through.
1. Put sausage on skillet with a teaspoon of butter in the pan
2. Brown on each side for about 3 minutes each
3. Then add a splash of Guiness beer and a 1/3 cup of water.
4. Cook sausage until the inside is no longer pink, this shoudl be about 5 minutes. Keep adding a splash of beer flavor.
1. Peep potatoes and chop into pieces
2. Place into boiling water and cook until the potatoes are cooked all the way through.
3. Drain and add 2 tablespoons of butter, a ¼ cup of milk and a splash of truffle oil. Add salt and pepper and mash with a fork or however you prefer your potatoes, this could also be done with a blender if you like your mashed potatoes more pureed or chunkier.