1 Tuna Steak
A dash of soy sauce
Sherry Cooking Wine
Instant Whole Grain Rice
1. Heat up Rice in Microwave (the 90 second instant rice is the best)
2. Boil a pot of water that is about a 1/2″ height of water
3. Add bok choy and steam for about 8 minutes
4. For the Tuna Steak - pour a dash of soy sauce on the steak.
5. Then add some salt, pepper, some chili powder if you like it a little spicier, and the sesame seeds so that It coats the tuna steak.
6. Put a little canola oil in a pan and heat until hot
7. Place tuna steak on pan and cook for about 2 1/2″ minutes on each side. This is meant to be rare in the center (a light pink) but if you want it cooked all the way through then cook for about 4 minutes on each side. Add a little sherry cooking wine and a little lime juice for flavor at the end.
8. Plate, slice the tuna steak and serve w rice and bok choy.