Salmon with Dill Butter Sauce, Sauteed Zucchini and Onions in a White Wine Reduction and a side of Quinoa.
2 Zucchinis (1 yellow, 1 green)
2 salmon steaks
2 garlic cloves
A pinch of salt and pepper
Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
1 teaspoon of chopped dill
Quinoa (I used the instant bagged quinoa that takes 90 seconds to heat up in the microwave- its easy and inexpensive)
1. Take a baking sheet and put a layer of tin foil on the baking sheet (enough so that you can wrap up the salmon)
2. Slice up a lemon in thin slices almost ¼” and place on tin foil—the lemons will be under the salmon so make sure you only put enough down to cover the width of the salmon
3. Place salmon steaks on top of lemon
4. Add a ½ of a teaspoon of butter, and sprinkle some freshly chopped dill ontop of salmon.
5. Wrap the tin foil around salmon and Bake on 400 for about 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the fish/or until the center is cooked.
For the Sautéed Zucchini:
1. Wash and chop 1 green and 1 yellow zucchinis into quarters.
2. Chop one small yellow onion and place into frying pan with a dash of oil.
3. Add 2 minced cloves of garlic into the pan and mix.
4. Add a splash of white wine then add the zucchini. Mix together and then add salt and pepper. Add sliced tomatoes.
5. Add another splash of white wine for flavor and a tab of butter or margarine.
6. Cook for about 5 minutes until the zucchini begins to soften.
Add instant Quinoa and serve!!