2 Whole Branzino Fish
1. Salt and Pepper both sides of the fish
2. Slice a lemon thinly and then place the lemon slices in the center of the fish where it had been de-boned (see picture for reference).
3. Add the fresh rosemary and thyme to the fish too.
4. Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook the fish for 3 minutes on each side on the pan
5. Place fish in a cooking pan and add some olive oil.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes on 350 degrees F.
7. After 10 minutes, add the "Butter and Capers Sauce" to the cooking pan and bake for 2 more minutes
For the Butter and Caper Sauce:
1. Add 3 tablespoons of butter to a small sauté pan on low heat.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of capers to the butter.
3. Add lemon juice (a half of a lemon) to the pan.
4. Drizzle this sauce on the branzino in the cooking pan or when you take it out of the oven.
When eating, BE CAREFUL FOR THE BONES!
I paired this with some truffle oil potatoes and a frisee salad. The recipe is fresh, light and really delicious.