2 Chicken Breasts
4 slices of mozzarella
Chopped fresh basil (about 4 to 5 small leaves)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
2. Butterfly the chicken breast (which means slice the chicken in half (the long way) so that it is almost ¾ way open).
3. Slice tomatoes, mozzarella and chop basil and place inside the chicken.
4. Close the chicken up like you are putting together a sandwich and place onto a baking sheet with tin foil.
5. Add some salt and pepper to the top of the chicken. I even added some lemon pepper seasoning.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes until the center of the chicken is not pink.
For Alfredo Sauce/Pasta:
3/4-1 cup of parmesan cheese
3/4 cup of heavy cream
2 teaspoons of butter
Salt, and Pepper
1. Add 2 teaspoons of butter to a sauce pan on low heat. Melt completely.
2. Add a ¾ cup of heavy cream (sorry this recipe isn’t healthy ☺- but when making alfredo, you have to do it right).
3. Then add about ¾-1 cup of parmesan cheese.
4. A sprinkle of salt and pepper.
5. Mix until the cheese sauce is creamy and melted down.
6. You can use any kind of pasta for this, but I prefer linguini or angel hair.
7. Add some fresh basil for decoration.
Plate and Enjoy!