1 package of Naan Bread (precooked- I was starving and the grocery store had no dough so I got creative
1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of Ricotta cheese
A package of baby spinach (the spinach cooks down to a small amount so you have to use a lot of spinach)
1 can of artichokes
2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes (sliced)
1/2 cup of chopped Dried Meats (I used smoked prosciutto)
1. Take Nan out and cut into a heart shape. Place onto a baking sheet.
2. Sauté spinach on stove top in a pan until the spinach is wilted.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and chopped artichokes to the pan too.
4. Take veggies off of the stove and add to bowl.
5. Add the cheeses immediately to the bowl and mix together so the cheese slightly melts down.
6. Place toppings on top of bread and sprinkle the chopped dried meat and mozzarella on the pizza.
7. Bake on 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Add some fresh chopped basil and Parmesan cheese on top for flavor and decoration!
Plate and eat!!