-A Dozen Cherry Stone Clams
-3 garlic cloves (minced)
-A tablespoon of minced fresh parsley (Italian parsley is preferred).
1. Put a pot of water to boil and cook linguini “al dente”.
2. After cooking run cool water and a splash of olive oil so that the pasta does not stick.
3. Place 1 ½ cups of water in pot and add fresh clams. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes until all of the clams have opened up.
4. When clams are done cooking, Individually take out the shells and de-clam each shell.
5. Chop the clams into smaller pieces and place back into the pot of juice.
6. Add chopped garlic, parsley and a splash of olive oil to the juice. I like to transfer the juice to a smaller pot prior to adding clams so that it isn’t in such a big pot anymore.
7. Serve over the pasta an add Parmesan cheese to the top.