- 1 Salmon Steak
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh Chopped Dill
- Fresh Ground Salt/Pepper
- A teaspoon of butter
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
For Cauliflower Mash:
- 1 head of Cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 White Onion, minced
- Splash of Half and Half
- 1 teaspoon of butter
Roasted Vegetable Medley:
- 1 bag of Rainbow Baby Carrots
- 1 to 2 cups of Brussel Sprouts (cut them in half and cut the bottoms off)
- 6-7 sliced mushrooms
- Splash of Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Garlic Salt
For Roasted Vegetable Medley:
- Turn oven on to 425 degrees.
- Place assorted veggies on a baking sheet, make sure to put tin foil down first (it makes for an easier clean up).
- Season with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt and a splash or two of olive oil (mix around with a fork so that the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- On a separate baking sheet place tin foil down.
- Place sliced lemons down and sprinkle some fresh dill on top.
- Then place Salmon Steak on top of the sliced lemons and season with fresh ground pepper, minced garlic, and salt. Then sprinkle some more of the freshly minced dill on top. Add a small pinch of butter on top of the salmon and then wrap the tin foil around it like a present.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes depending on how thick the salmon steak is, just make sure it is cooked all the way through.
- To add some extra flavor after you take the salmon out of the oven, place in a frying pan and pan fry the salmon steak on both sides for about 1 to 2 minutes with a splash of lemon juice. It will give a nice crispy texture to the sides of the fish.
For Cauliflower Mash:
- Chop 1 whole head of cauliflower.
- Steam in a large boiling pot with about 1 cup of water for about 5-10 minutes until the cauliflower becomes fully cooked and slightly soft.
- Drain, and place back into the pot. Add a splash of half and half and butter.
- In a small frying pan, fry 1/2 of a minced onion with a splash of olive oil until they become clear. After cooked, add the onions into the bowl with the cauliflower. The onions will add so much flavor to the mash!
- Take an immersion blender and mix the ingredients together until it has the same consistency as a mashed potato. If you do not have an immersion blender, you can hand mix it, but it is a little more labor intensive.
Plate and eat!