2 Salmon Steaks
1 Lemon (thinly sliced)
Handful of Chopped Dill
A Bushel of Broccoli Rabe
3 garlic cloves
Splash of Olive Oil
- Take a baking sheet and put a layer of tin foil on the baking sheet (enough so that you can wrap up the salmon)
- Slice up a lemon in thin slices almost ¼” and place on tin foil—the lemons will be under the salmon so make sure you only put enough down to cover the width of the salmon
- Place salmon steaks on top of lemon
- Add a ½ of a teaspoon of butter, and sprinkle some freshly chopped dill on top of salmon.
- Wrap the tin foil around salmon and Bake on 400 for about 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the fish/or until the center is cooked.
- For the broccoli rabe, fill a pot with ¼” full of water. Let boil.
- Add broccoli rabe and cover for about 5 minutes.
- When cooked all the way through, drain the water and add to a frying pan.
- Cook with a drizzle of olive oil and salt/ pepper and continue to cook for about 3-5 more minutes.