-Lasagna Pasta (I only cooked 6 pieces of lasagna pasta but this recipe could easily have made at least 2 more)
-1 large egg
-15 oz of Ricotta Cheese
-Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
-Freshly Chopped Spinach - about 3 cups uncooked
-¼ cup of parmesan cheese
-SECRET INGREDIENT - (this was given to me by my friend kathy - Tomatoes and Truffles Sauce made by Urbani)
-¼ cup of finely chopped onions
-1 lb of Ground Turkey Meat
-Salt and Pepper
-Olive Oil for the Pan
-Glass Pan for Baking
1. Boil Water and Cook Lasagna Pasta until the pasta is “al dente”
2. Chop Up Spinach into fine chopped pieces, and sauté in pan with a little olive oil and salt and pepper until spinach is soft. Take off pan and place in a bowl to let cook
3. Add 15 oz of ricotta cheese to the spinach, the raw egg, about ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese and a dash of parmesan cheese - mix all together.
4. Lay the Lasagna pasta on a flat surface and smear the filling on top of the pasta (see my picture for reference on how much to distribute on each pasta)
5. In a glass pan put a thin layer of Marinara on the base of the pan. Then add the rolled pasta to the pan, add some marinara sauce on top of each roll and sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top. Bake this on 375 degrees F for about 15-20 min.
For the Meat Sauce:
1. Chop up about 1/4″ of white onion and cook on stove top until onions are clear
2. Add Turkey Meat to the pan and chop up the meat with a stirring stove top spoon until the meat is ground up and cooked al the way through.
3. Add the can of the tomato and truffle sauce to the meat. Then add some of the regular marinara sauce to the meat as well. Cook on low and add salt and pepper for flavor and some oregano and Italian Spices for Flavor!
After Lasagna is cooked, make suer to plate in the following order:
1. Place meat sauce on plate
2. Then add about 2 to 3 leaves of Uncooked Spinach on top
3. Add the Lasagna on top of spinach. The heat of the Lasagna Roll up will actually instantly cook the spinach on the plate.