3 Lamb Chops
2 garlic cloves
a dash of chopped fresh dill
a splash of olive oil
a dab of margarine
2 handfuls of fresh spinach
A few fingerling potatos (depending on how much you want to eat)
1 small container of plain, Greek Yogurt (use the indivual container size)
¼ of peeled, minced cucumber
A dash of garlic powder
A splash of red wine
½ of a freshly squeezed lemon
1. Place one small container of yogurt into bowl.
2. Peel and mince both the cucumber, garlic and dill and add to the yogurt
3. Squeeze Lemon Juice into the yogurt.
4. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and a splash of olive oil.
5. Mix together and continuously taste the yogurt sauce as you create. Sometimes it needs a bit more salt, or a little more lemon. It is all about preference. Cover and place in fridge until served.
1. place fingerling potatoes on a plate, and use ¼ of the remainder of the lemon and squeeze over the potatoes.
2. Add Salt and pepper and a little splash of olive oil.
3. Microwave for about 5 to 7 minutes depending on the size and quantity of the potatoes. Just make sure to check on them around the 4 minute mark.
1. In a small frying pan, add a dash of olive oil
2. Add two handfuls of spinach to the pan and a dash of garlic/or 1 clove of minced garlic
3. Cook until the spinach becomes slightly wilted.
4. You can also add some salt and pepper for flavor.
For Lamb Chops:
1. Salt and Pepper both sides of the lamb chop.
2. Add olive oil and a dash of butter to a frying pan and make sure the pan is on high heat.
3. Add lamb chops to the pan and cook for 2 ½ -3 minutes on each side.
4. I added a splash of red wine to the pan to add some flavor.
5. Plate and serve!