- 12 cooked shrimp - chopped
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 small Mango
- 1/2 Red Onion- minced
- 1 cup of sliced Grapefruit
- 1 lemon - freshly squeezed
- 2 limes - freshly squeezed
- 1 Cob of Corn
- Sprinkle of Garlic Salt
- You can use either frozen corn and heat in microwave or use a fresh cob of corn and boil in water for 10 minutes. Let cool and then, with a knife, slice off the kernels off and place into bowl. I used fresh corn.
- On a chopping board, remove the tails from the shrimp and chop into small pieces, place into bowl with corn.
- Squeeze lime and lemon juice into the bowl with the shrimp and corn, mix and let it sit as you chop the rest of the ingredients.
- Mince Onion, Grapefruit and Jalapeno and place into bowl. Mix together.
- Peel and mince Mango, add to the bowl.
- Finish with Salt, Pepper and a sprinkle some Garlic Salt.
This recipe is better when you let it sit for at least an hour or two so that that the citrus flavors marinate with the shrimp. It can either be eaten as is or used as a dip with tortilla chips!
Enjoy and happy eating!