- 1 Eggplant
- 1/4 Jar of Marinara Sauce (any brand will do)
- A handful of thinly sliced Pepperoni
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Sprinkle of Oregano and Basil
- A Dash of Olive Oil
- Turn oven on to 400 degrees
- Slice Eggplant so they are ½” thick
- Place Eggplant onto a baking sheet and drizzle some olive oil on each of the slices. You can use a spatula to really spread the oil on. Sprinkle some salt and pepper onto each of the eggplant slices to add some extra seasoning. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Take Eggplant out of oven and spread Marinara Tomato sauce onto each individual Eggplant.
- Sprinkle cheese, just like you are making a regular pizza on each of the slices.
- If you want to add meat, you can add a about 2-3 Pepperoni Slices on each of the Eggplant Slices.
- For the finishing touch, sprinkle some dry oregano and basil for some added flavor.
- Place back in in the oven and bake for about 6-8 more minutes.
- Serve immediately!