- 12 eggs
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 White Onion - Minced
- 1 Cup of Fresh Spinach - Chopped
- 1 Cup of Fresh Cherry Tomatoes - Chopped
- 2 handfuls of Chopped Cheese - in this recipe I used Jarlsburg cheese but you can substitute it with shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Salt and Pepper for Flavor
- Turn Oven onto 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, crack a dozen eggs and begin to gently whisk.
- Finely chop the white Onion and the Pepper and add to the egg mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl: the spinach, fresh tomatoes and cheese.
- Mix all together
- Spray muffin trays with PAM or grease with olive oil before adding egg mixture.
- Fill each of the muffin trays until it is almost completely full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm.
You can freeze the extra egg muffins for a quick and easy breakfast treat in the morning! You can also turn this muffin into a sandwich by adding toasted english muffins!