Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1 tsp of Fresh Honey (optional)
- You will need some kind of blending tool: blender, food processor for this recipe.
- Using the blender, combine all ingredients and place into the appliance.
- Pulse and blend on high until all of the ingredients are completely blended in. This should take about 3 minutes. You might need to take your spoon and mix together to make sure it blends properly and evenly.
- Serve with Fresh fruit on top! I love fresh blueberries, raspberries and even a sprinkle of coconut.