- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups of Overripe Mashed Bananas
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts (depending on how nutty you want it)
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl: Add flour, baking soda, salt, a sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- In a separate mixing bowl: Add beaten eggs and mashed bananas.
- When mashing the bananas, use a fork or a hand held mashed potato masher. It makes it an easier process.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts into the batter and mix thoroughly.
- Grease A 9x5 inch loaf pan and add batter into pan.
- Sprinkle some extra walnuts on top of batter if you want an extra top crunch.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Make sure to let the Banana bread rest in the pan for 10 minutes before taking it out and slicing.